Thursday, January 12, 2006

This Vampyre is Running for Governor of Minnesota

And in 2008, he's running for president. His qualifications: He's a "Satanic Dark Priest, a Sanguinarian Vampyre, and a Hecate Witch." (I have no idea if he knows Steve Stilwell.) Vote early and often.

Page Title: "During my time as governor, drug dealers and users will live in fear. I will introduce extremely harsh punishment for those who not only use illegal drugs, I will fight to make dealers serve life in prison, or better yet, Impalement.

Any Terrorist who is caught in Minnesota while I am governor, will find out what the true meaning of my nickname: “The Impaler!” I will impale them right in front of our State Capital. Then Fed’s can take the terrorist’s body from the impaling stake. If the US Department of Justice (DOJ) wants to charge me with brutally murdering a terrorist, they may do so. I do not see an American Jury convicting me."

No comments: